Metalicus Member Benefits
Spend & Receive Rewards* - Updated Benefits Effective March 1st 2018
By becoming a member you can spend today and receive your reward tomorrow, track your purchases, as well as receive additional benefits and special offers:
- Spend $75+ today and receive your $15 reward tomorrow
- Spend $250+ today and receive your $35 reward tomorrow
- Spend $500+ today and receive your $50 reward tomorrow
Additional benefits include:
- A $20 Birthday Reward
- An extra 10% off SALE anytime
- Use of a personal wishlist online
- Invitation to members only events
- Advanced notice of special promotions
- Treats and surprises along the way
*Rewards can be earned on all purchases made in Metalicus stores, online, outlet and Myer concessions. Rewards are valid for 30 days and are valid on full price items. Rewards cannot be redeemed in Outlet stores, cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, and are not valid on purchases of sale items, gift cards and eVouchers. 10% off SALE applies to the marked SALE price of the item and does not apply during promotional events.Join our Rewards Program now
Reward Redemption Online
Redeeming online is easy!
When you qualify for a reward, you will receive an email message with a unique reward code. Simply enter this code at the online checkout to claim your reward!
If you are not already a member and would like to start earning rewards join below.Join our Rewwards Program now
1. “Metalicus Loyalty Program” means the Metalicus Loyalty Program providing members with access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
2. “Sign up” refers to the process required to register for a Metalicus Loyalty account on the member website or in a Metalicus store.
3. “Benefits” means any benefits given to the members.
4. “Member” means individuals who sign up to the Metalicus Loyalty Program.
5. “Member Profile” means the personal details of the member which can be updated on the member website.
6. “Member Website” refers to the website located at www.metalicus.com where details of the Metalicus Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found. The member website also provides for the facility to sign up to the Metalicus Loyalty program.
7. “Metalicus” means GENERAL PANTS INVESTMENTS PTY LIMITED trading as METALICUS or its authorised representatives.
8. “Member card” refers to the membership card that is linked to the members’ profile on the member website. Note that you are not required to hold a Member Card to participate in the program.
9. “Redeem rewards means members can redeem rewards against purchases.
10. “Rewards” refers to discount codes given to members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of rewards via email.
11. “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
12. “Terms and Conditions” mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the member website.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Metalicus Loyalty Program, the use of the Member card, the Member Website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Metalicus Loyalty Program.
2. Individuals who join the Metalicus Loyalty program and/or acquire/use/redeem rewards agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the Member page of the Metalicus Website.
4. The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice.
5. Metalicus will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
6. Metalicus will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Metalicus Loyalty Program.
8. Metalicus reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Metalicus Loyalty Program, rewards, or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Metalicus will provide reasonable notice.
9. Metalicus will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Metalicus Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of rewards.
10. The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers. In the event of any discrepancies, Metalicus’ decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
11. Metalicus’ decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Metalicus Loyalty Program is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
1. Members of the Metalicus Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
2. Metalicus reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
1. An individual is deemed to be a Member of the Metalicus Loyalty program when they Sign Up to the program in-store or via the website.
2. Completion of the sign-up process is deemed acceptance by the individual of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Membership of the Metalicus Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
4. At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Metalicus Loyalty Program and one corresponding customer account card.
5. Membership is not transferable.
6. It is the responsibility of the Member to update their Membership Profile.
7. A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Metalicus.
8. Membership is open to Australian and international residents.
1. The Member card remains the property of Metalicus at all times.
2. One Member card may be issued per Member.
3. Your member card will be automatically tied to your unique email address.
4. You are not required to have or present a Member Card to access the rewards and benefits in the Metalicus Loyalty Program.
4. Your unique email address or current Member card must be presented by the individual associated with the Member card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming rewards or in response to any promotional activity specific to Metalicus Loyalty Program.
5. Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
6. Each transaction can only be linked to one customer account.
7. Members must notify Metalicus immediately if the Member card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Metalicus will not be held responsible or liable for any use of the Member card.
8. Rewards can be earnt in store by presenting your Member card or quoting your unique email address. To earn rewards for online purchases you must be logged into your online account.
9. Metalicus and General Pants Group employees are not eligible for membership.
1. Metalicus may update a Member account with a reward as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
2. Metalicus will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any rewards.
3. Rewards are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, an AUD $30.00 voucher. However, in no way do vouchers represent legal tender in any country.
4. Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes. Any eligible refund for product purchased with a loyalty reward will be made by replacing the unique reward code for the member. No cash, credit card top up or gift voucher will be provided.
5. The maximum reward that can be achieved in one day is $50.00
6. Rewards can be redeemed at Metalicus stores (not at Clearance stores/outlets and other non-participating retailers) and Myer Concessions in Australia by presenting your rewards email and providing you email address. Rewards can be redeemed online by signing into your account and using the voucher code that was provided in your rewards email.
7. Please note that certain items and promotions cannot be purchased using rewards. This will be advertised and/or notified to you by Metalicus’ staff.
8. If a Membership is terminated by us for cause, all outstanding and future rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
9. Rewards cannot be used after the expiry date.
10. Only rewards from one Member card can be presented per transaction.
11. Metalicus will not be held responsible or liable if rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason including if there is a Technical Issue unless directly due to Metalicus’ negligence.
12. Rewards cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a lay-by purchase.
13. Rewards cannot be redeemed as part of a Gift Voucher purchase.
14. Rewards will be applied to the current RRP value of the item(s) purchased.
15. Rewards are not availble for use on sale items, gift cards, eVouchers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
16. Unless stated otherwise, all rewards expire 30 days after the date which they were issued.
17. A Member can only receive a birthday reward if they have provided their complete date of birth at least four (4) weeks prior to your actual birth month. Each Member will only receive one (1) birthday voucher in any 365 day period.
18. Rewards are not available to Metalicus or General Pants Group employees.
How do I join the Metalicus Loyalty program?
You can join the Metalicus Loyalty program by visiting any Metalicus store, Outlet, Myer Concession or via our website. Click here to join online.
Why do I need to supply so much detail as part of the program?
In order for us to communicate the programs benefits and administer elements of the program completely we require your name, email address and date of birth.
When will I start earning rewards from my purchases?
Once you sign up in store or online, you will start earning rewards immediately every time you spend.
If I was a part of the old Loyalty program do I need to re-join?
There is no need to re-join as your Loyalty account has been rolled over into the new Metalicus Loyalty program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your contact information.
How do I add my Loyalty card number to my online purchases?
You do not have to add your Loyalty card number to your online purchases. Your card number is automatically linked to your email address recorded in your Loyalty account. As long as you have an online account and are logged in when shopping online your purchases will be recorded.
I did not log in when making an online purchase. How do I attach this sale to my Loyalty account?
Please contact email@example.com with your contact details, loyalty card number and online sale details.
My card has been lost, how do I replace it?
No worries! All you need to remember is your email address and you can continue earning loyalty points at Metalicus.
How do I redeem my Loyalty Reward?
You can redeem your Loyalty Reward in Metalicus standalone stores, online and Myer Concessions. You cannot redeem rewards in clearance stores/outlets.
How often will I get rewarded and to what value?
You will be rewarded every day based on your previous day's shopping activity. Rewards will be issued between $10 and $50 based on you spend. These rewards are only valid for 30 days from their date of issue unless communicated otherwise. The maximum reward that can be achieved in one day is $50.00.
Can I earn and redeem rewards at Myer?
Yes, you can earn and redeem rewards in Myer Concessions.
Can I earn and redeem rewards in Metalicus Outlets?
You are unable to redeem rewards in Metalicus Outlets. You can however earn rewards from your purchases in Outlet stores but only redeem rewards in standalone stores/online/Myer.
Can I redeem my Metalicus reward with an online purchase?
Yes, you can redeem you reward Online by logging into your online Loyalty account and using your unique reward code at the checkout.
How do I change/update my email address in my Metalicus Loyalty account?
You can change and update your details by visiting any Metalicus store, logging into your online account or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
I have received an email stating that I have a reward to redeemed, although I think I may have been rewarded incorrectly. Who do I contact to fix this?
Please contact email@example.com for all Loyalty reward enquiries.
How long is my Loyalty reward valid for?
All Loyalty rewards expire at midnight 30 days after their date of issue unless otherwise stated.
I have more than one Metalicus card. Which should I use?
If you have more than one card or have had a different card number in the past, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your spend is accurately credited to your Loyalty account.
Can I redeem rewards on sale items?
No, unfortunately you are unable to redeeem your reward on sale items..
What happens if my purchases in-store/online or Myer have not been processed through the Metalicus system to account towards my reward?
You can contact our customer service team at loyalty@ metalicus.com
What happens when I want a refund on a product purchased with a loyalty reward?
Refunds for purchases made using a loyalty reward must be claimed within 30 days of the reward being issued. Refunds will not be accepted in following months, unless our general terms and conditions or the law applies (for example, there is a major problem with the product). Rewards must still be used within the original 30 day validity period or the value is forfeited.
Does purchasing a gift card or eVoucher qualify for loyalty rewards?
Purchasing a gift card or eVoucher does not qualify for loyalty rewards.