Returns & Exchanges
We appreciate it’s not always easy buying the perfect garment and we understand that you may need to return or exchange items occasionally.
Please return your item(s) within 14 days of receiving your order with copy of your invoice or proof of purchase. After 30 days, Metalicus cannot accept returns for any reason other than manufacturing defects (detailed further below).
We are happy to accept a return or exchange when:
- the goods are in saleable condition;
- the goods have not been worn or used;
- the goods have the original tags still attached;
- the goods are received back within 14 days of receiving order;
- proof of purchase is provided;
- a returns form is included (items returned via post only).
Please note: Myer Concessions and Metalicus independent stockists are unable to accept online returns. Purchases made via Afterpay and PayPal cannot be returned to any of our stores, and must be returned to our warehouse via a postal service.
To return an item purchased online:
- Pack your item in secure packaging.
- Download and complete a returns form.
- When filling in your Returns Form, complete as much detail as possible, for example; complete contact details, reason for return and include a copy of the invoice, receipt and/or proof of purchase.
- Exchanges via post are available for size swaps only. If you wish to exchange the item for a completely different item please visit us in-store. When returning items via the post for a size exchange, we will facilitate this where the stock is available at our online store. If the online store has sold out of the item you have requested, we will contact you via email to inform you that we have processed a refund for you and you will be credited the way you placed your original order (PayPal, credit card, Afterpay or gift card/e-voucher). We will not charge you freight again for exchanges. Please note, unfortunately we are unable to facilitate exchange requests on international orders, or on orders purchased via Afterpay.
Mailbox 5 433-451 Somerville Rd
West Footscray Victoria 3012
Please note that financial responsibility for a return is yours until it reaches us so please use registered/traceable postage. Return shipping charges are not refundable.
Once we receive your return we will issue a refund as quickly as possible by the same payment method as your order, or confirm and send the item you would like to exchange.
Please allow seven days from the day you returned your order for your return or exchange to be processed.
- PayPal refunds will be visible in your PayPal balance immediately
- Afterpay refunds can take between 1-5 business days. Any payment instalments made up until the point of return will be refunded, and any future instalments will be cancelled
- Credit card refunds will be visible within 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution
- e-vouchers will be emailed immediately and gift cards posted within 1-2 business days
Please download and complete our online returns form to ensure we can process your request as quickly as possible. This form should be included with your return.Download Returns Form
If you have received a faulty item please contact our Customer Support Department - 1800 665 509 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are returning the item by post to us, then please also follow the process described in item numbers 1 to 5 above.
The alleged fault must be clearly identified to us and items returned will be assessed.
This policy does not modify your rights under the under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 & equivalent State or Territory legislation. Where permitted by law, all other rights are excluded. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Please note that Metalicus fabrics are delicate so please follow the instructions on the garment care label.