1. “Metalicus Loyalty Program” means the Metalicus Loyalty Program providing members with access to exclusive benefits and vouchers.
2. “Activation/Activate” refers to the process required to activate the Metalicus Loyalty card on the member website.
3. “Benefits” means any benefits given to the members.
4. “Member” means individuals who sign up to the Metalicus Loyalty Program.
5. “Member Profile” means the personal details of the member which can be updated on the member website.
6. “Member Website” refers to the website located at www.metalicus.com where details of the Metalicus Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found. The member website also provides for the facility to activate the Metalicus Loyalty card and update the member profile.
7. “Metalicus” means GENERAL PANTS INVESTMENTS PTY LIMITED trading as METALICUS or its authorised representatives.
8. “Member card” refers to the membership card that is linked to the members’ profile on the member website.
9. “Redeem vouchers” means members can redeem vouchers against purchases.
10. “Vouchers” refers to discount vouchers given to members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of vouchers via email.
11. “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
12. “Terms and Conditions” mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the member website.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Metalicus Loyalty Program, the use of the Member card, the Member Website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Metalicus Loyalty Program.
2. Individuals who join the Metalicus Loyalty program and/or acquire/use Redeem vouchers agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the Member page of the Metalicus Website.
4. The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice, if possible.
5. Metalicus will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
6. Metalicus will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Metalicus Loyalty Program.
8. Metalicus reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Metalicus Loyalty Program, vouchers or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Metalicus will provide reasonable notice.
9. Metalicus will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Metalicus Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of vouchers.
10. The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers. In the event of any discrepancies, Metalicus’ decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
11. Metalicus’ decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Metalicus Loyalty Program is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
1. Members of the Metalicus Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
2. Metalicus reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
1. An individual is deemed to be a Member of the Metalicus Loyalty program when they submit a completed application or create an online account and activate their Member card.
2. Activation of the Member card is deemed acceptance by the individual of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Membership of the Metalicus Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
4. At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Metalicus Loyalty Program and one corresponding Member card.
5. Membership is not transferable.
6. It is the responsibility of the Member to update their Membership Profile.
7. A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Metalicus.
8. Membership is open to Australian and international residents.
1. The Member card remains the property of Metalicus at all times.
2. One Member card will be issued per Member.
3. You must have a valid and unique email address in order to activate your Member card.
4. A current Member card must be presented by the individual associated with the Member card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming vouchers or in response to any promotional activity specific to Metalicus Loyalty Program.
5. Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
6. Only one Member card can be presented for each transaction.
7. Members must notify Metalicus immediately if the Member card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Metalicus will not be held responsible or liable for any use of the Member card.
8. Points can be accumulated in store by presenting your Member card. To earn points for online purchases you must be logged into your online account.
9. Metalicus and General Pants Group employees are not eligible for membership
1. Metalicus may update a Member account with a voucher as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
2. Metalicus will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any vouchers.
3. Vouchers are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, an AUD $30.00 voucher. However, in no way do vouchers represent legal tender in any country.
4. Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes. Any eligible refund for product purchased with a loyalty voucher will be made by crediting the member account for that month, no cash, credit card top up or gift voucher will be provided.
5. The maximum voucher that can be achieved in one month is $100.00
6. Vouchers can be redeemed at Metalicus stores, Online (not at Clearance stores/outlets and other non-participating retailers) and Myer Concessions in Australia. Vouchers can only be redeemed on presentation of the member card and corresponding photo identification.
7. If you are awarded points due to a purchase made by cash or credit card and you then return the purchase, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your members account in the month that the refund was made. If you make a purchase using a voucher and then return the purchase, the refund will be credited to the members account in the month that the refund was made.
8. Please note that certain items and promotions cannot be purchased using vouchers. This will be advertised and/or notified to you by Metalicus’ staff.
9. If a Membership is terminated by us for cause, all outstanding and future vouchers will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
10. Vouchers cannot be used after the expiry date.
11. Only vouchers from one Member card can be presented per transaction.
12. Metalicus will not be held responsible or liable if vouchers are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason including if there is a Technical Issue unless directly due to Metalicus’ negligence.
13. Vouchers cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a lay-by purchase.
14. Vouchers cannot be redeemed as part of a Gift Voucher purchase.
15. Unless stated otherwise on the voucher, all vouchers expire at midnight on the last day of the month in which they are issued.
16. Purchases made online will be updated on the Member card on the date of dispatch from our warehouse, not the date of online purchase. This may result in a difference of a few days, meaning that if you purchase online towards the end of the month, credits towards voucher entitlements may not be counted to your Member card until the following month.
17. You will be rewarded with a reward gift voucher based on the total you have spent at Metalicus at the end of a given calendar month. Members must reach each spend threshold in a calendar month to receive the next level of reward gift voucher. The reward gift voucher must be spent during the calendar month in which it is issued.
18. Vouchers are not issued on the basis of the amount spent in a single transaction.
19. A Member can only receive a birthday voucher if they have provided their complete date of birth at least one (1) week prior to your actual birth month. If Metalicus is running a birthday voucher promotion, the birthday voucher value will be added to any other voucher value that the Member has on their account. Each Member will only receive one (1) birthday voucher in any 365 day period.
20. Vouchers are not available to Metalicus or General Pants Group employees.